Camping in Jersey
Beuvelande Campsite, St Martin
Beuvelande is a well-appointed camping park and is family owned and run. It is a member of a small elite group of 5-pennant parks as awarded by the AA and featured in their “Britain’s Best parks” Guide.
Enjoying a secluded spot in the peace and tranquillity of Jersey’s beautiful countryside on the eastern side of the island, it makes a great location. Within a mile or so of the campsite you will find the village of St Martin and the picturesque harbour of Gorey which has a great choice of inns, restaurants and shops.
We are pleased to offer a full range of self-catering holidays at Beuvelande Campsite with packages including a choice of ready erected tents and yurts. We also have package prices with travel included for taking your own tent, caravan or motorhome.
Beuvelande has the following facilities open to all guests:
- Heated outdoor pool and sun terrace (June – August)
- Large children’s playground with TV hut
- Indoor children’s games room
- Well stocked camp shop
- Tilley’s Café & Bistro offering a comprehensive choice of menu with an al-fresco eating area and family entertainment nights in July and August
- Excellent shower and washroom complex with disabled facilities
- Laundry room
- Free car parking.