Condor Ferries to Jersey & Guernsey
Condor Ferries Fleet
The Condor Ferries fleet currently consists of three vessels: The Condor Liberation and Condor Rapide – high speed fast car ferries, and the Commodore Clipper – an all-weather conventional ferry.
Condor Liberation is a large 880 passenger ship with the capacity for up to 235 vehicles. Designed with comfort and a smoother more enjoyable journey in mind.
- Three spacious air-conditioned passenger lounges – Ocean Traveller, Ocean Plus & Ocean Club
- Guaranteed seat for everyone
- Ocean Traveller – suitable for children and those with restricted mobility.
- Ocean Plus – keypad entry, reclining & table seats available, suitable for children, panoramic view, power points, exclusive bar.
- Ocean Club – secure entry, leather reclining seats, table seats available, power supply, exclusive bar & menu with steward service, free tea and coffee
- Food available from Casquets Bistro & The Island Bar
- ‘Adore’ Duty-free shop – for all the essential bargains!
- Kids Club
Commodore Clipper Conventional Ferry
A purpose built conventional ferry designed for a year round, all-weather service. This well-equipped ship operates daily between Portsmouth and the Islands and has space for 300 passengers and over 100 cars.
- En suite cabins
- Reclining seats
- Lounge bar
- Duty-free shop
- Club Class lounge
- Children’s area
Note, if you book an overnight inbound sailing from Jersey or Guernsey to Portsmouth, you will be required to book a reclining seat, Club Class seat or cabin.